I have always been happy how many women have responded well to the book and like the strong character of Thorn, the female vampire. I always intend her character to be strong and independent and the opposite of the hapless females of other paranormal fantasies.
I have researched other vampire books for men in the bid to find my audience. There are a few of well known note, and I am sure there are plenty in the midst of the vampire catagories I haven't yet found.
I noticed they come listed under a number of keywords.
- vampire books for guys
- vampire books for men
- vampire stories for guys or men
- vampire books or stories for boys
There is also a list I created on Goodreads
Here is a list of the top books I have found. These are the ones that are most often mentioned.
1) The Birth of Vengeance (start with my own book. Why not)
2) Dracula (of course)
3) A Living Nightmare (Cirque Du Freak, #1) by Darren Shan
4) Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist
5) Vampire Chronicles: Interview with the Vampire, The Vampire Lestat, The Queen of the Damned
|by Anne Rice|
I shall continue to add on books to this list.
Please feel free to contact me with your own recommendations.